1. What is something mom always says to you?
Luke- Be on your best behavior & I love you, Grace- Get back to your school work! (my darling distractible daughter said)
2. What makes mom happy?
Luke-coffee, Grace-sudoku, Daddy-sleep (yep, doesn't take much for me!)
3. What makes mom sad?
Grace-when things aren't put away in the right place (not always, but she remembers my morning rant) Luke-when I don't do my school work
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Luke- funny things you say, Grace-when you get silly words all mixed up, (like at dinner tonight when I meant to say "I do!" and it came out "I doe" and they laughed hysterically) Brad-when you pout
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Grace- I don't know, I wasn't even born! Luke- caring and honest, Brad- "goody-goody" (he's just jealous.)
6. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
Luke-sleep, Grace-play games
7. What does mom do when you're not around? Luke-play with Moriah, Grace-Homemade Gourmet, Brad-preparing for next school day
8. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Luke-famous cook that works in a 5-star Paris restaurant (mais oui!), Grace- famous hotel owner (I have no idea where they got these things.)
9. What is your mom really good at?
Grace-Wheel of Fortune, Luke- Cooking
10. What is your mom not very good at?
Luke-being organized (ouch. which calls me out on the above mentioned rant.) Grace- that's a hard one, you're good at everything! (aw....sweet little brown-nosed baby)
11. What does your mom do for her job?
Luke-cook, Grace-No, she gives people food that THEY can cook! (Fact: Girls are more detailed than boys.)
12. What is your mom's favorite food?
Luke-tortellini but I don't even know what that is, Brad-SUSHI (dingdingding! You are correct sir!)
13. What makes you proud of your mom?
Luke-that she doesn't embarress me (saying alot, how long will this last?) Grace- that she is a very good cook! (common answer because they just ate and they want dessert)
14. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Grace- Sally in Charlie Brown, Luke- Tweetie but I don't know why (he's random like his daddy)
15. What do you and your mom do together?
Luke-hang out, Grace-eat together
16. How are you and your mom the same?
Luke-we're both smart, Grace-we look the same (Luke- "no you don't! you don't look anything like each other!")
17. How are you and your mom different?
Luke-you have glasses and I don't, (recently got reading glasses) Grace- we have different socks!
18. How do you know your mom loves you? Grace-because she give us snacks! Luke- because she teaches us lots of things
19. Where is mom's favorite place to go?
Luke- Hair salon, Grace- Starbucks! (Both correct and could also serve as answers to #2,6&7)