I'm still not quite grasping the fact that I will have a baby again....and yet my pooching belly is telling me otherwise. I can't believe I'm only 7 weeks and I already feel poochy! I've heard that with every pregnancy, it comes a little sooner, but this is ridiculous! I'm eating so healthy, too. Enough about that. You'll have to see for yourself.
I saw a lady in the bathroom with a tiny baby boy. She had to set him down, pull down the baby-changing table, get out all the stuff.....I got tired just watching her. That's going to be me, in about 7 months. Oh my goodness.
Today's my birthday. Woopdeedoo. All I wanted was breakfast in bed. I got burnt cinnamon rolls instead. (That would be cute, IF my kids had made them, but Brad did, so it's not.)
I feel like Eeyore today. I love Eeyore. He's so humble and blue. I think I'll go shopping for some maternity clothes to make me feel better.....or not. That can't possibly make sense. But they are a lot cuter than they were in the days of Grace....(2000). Thank You God for Old Navy. Come back next time, I'll try to be less Eeyoreish.