Wednesday, May 16, 2007

House Party

My favorite verse was in the sidebar today, perfect for my birthday. It's been a celebratory day full of "Thank you, Lord!" 's and "Woo-hoo!"'s.

Our house is sold. God is So Good. I've been praying for that perfect family, and that God would work out all of their details, and in His very perfect timing, with His very perfect love, He's once again reached down and kissed me on the cheek. It was sold to my dear friend. I pray this will be her castle. I pray that she'll be blessed here. I love that Luke's & Grace's friends will get to play on their swingset in the backyard and sleep peacefully in their prayer-covered rooms. Love dwells here because it's not our house, it's God's. He worked things out for the good of those who love Him, and we're thankful. And speaking of that....

..my cousins, Bryce, Kara & Zane called tonight and found out that they are moving to Kansas, too!

Kansas Invasion: Friday, May 25th