Thursday, July 12, 2007

On Blog Vacation

I'm definitely on SUMMER VACATION mode. I only have a few more weeks of this vegetably wonderful life, before school planning and Fall schedules come in and bring productivity & a welcome routine back into our home. I love hanging out with my kids doing nothing but playing, watching Disney Channel, going to the pool, talking, taking walks, doing some chores together, catching up with friends on the phone, reading and best of all...afternoon naps!

Another good book I've just read (in a few days because I couldn't put it down), was "Desperate Pastor's Wives". It was so good. I related to every character in some way, and just had a great time hearing the ups and downs of being a PW that these women would share at LuLu's Cafe. I can't wait until the next one in the series comes out! Even if you're not a PW, I guarantee you'll like this book!

So if I'm not posting in the next few days or weeks, please come back in August, when my computer and I have finished our rest. And as always, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and love from the prairies of Kansas....