Sunday, October 19, 2008

PRAY

I need prayer. I don't mind asking, because I know so many of you do pray and know the power of simple words. Amy & I are driving to Dallas on Wednesday to join with the SPARK group for another NYC mission trip. We leave at 5:30am Thursday. ew. There's my first prayer request.

Here are my needs:
Time- to finish up details, so I can go knowing all is taken care of here
Peace- stress makes me irritable and ugly. Pray that God’s grace will cover my fears of speaking and my helmet of salvation is secure for the darts satan throws.
Saying goodbye- going to be hardest with my 7 month old. Some days I wonder what I was thinking....but I know she's in His hands, and so am I. (not that it's easy to say bye to the others)
Husband, Brad- peace peace peace & more peace. He needs blessings of sweet, obedient kids and long naptimes.
Daughter Grace - has gotten physically ill on the day I left for the last 2 trips I took....pray for her little tummy and mind to be settled as I go. (last time she was in daddy's car &... "oh look, there's my corndog!") TMI???
ME- I’m going to the Dr. tomorrow because I’m wheezing as if I have asthma, but I don’t feel bad, just strange and need to check it out. Please pray it will go away, or be easily fixed with quick meds.
Friday 6:30---please please pray for me --anytime on Friday will be great. I speak at 6:30. I will blog sometime the details of my words, but just know that it's all about grace, it's my testimony, it's how He changed me, filled me, covered me and let me rest in the new identity that He's given me.