I LOVE these shakers!!! They've now replaced the old salt & pepper shakers! Brad loves them too! He thinks he's Emeril when he cooks his 2% of our meals! ;) And how appropriately his initials spell...BAM!!!I was never a sales type girl. Girl scout cookies, school fundraisers, etc, never really did well for me. I never thought I'd be doing this, seriously.
The thing is....I LOVE these mixes. I love the way my family blesses me after every meal prepared quickly and easily because of these handy mixes and seasonings. I love that they think I'm a "gourmet" for a fancy restaurant.... "Le Cafe Martin"! ;) I love that we spend time around our table, as well as saving money and although I love eating out...this makes eating in FUN! I love having these in my pantry, so it's easy to "sell" a product I already love. It takes nothing but sharing what I love about it. IT'S EASY!!! I decided at the time to just try it, just give it a year and see what happens. I can honestly say that God used this to bless us just in the NICK of TIME when there was nothing left in the bank.
So this month, they have some amazing FREE stuff and incentives to help you start, whether you want to try it for a month or a year....it will be worth it, I promise.