Sunday, January 09, 2011

Homemade Gourmet -New Mix!

This time of year I use the crock-pot daily.  I have 2 just so I can use 1 while the other is washing.  Love it!

Homemade Gourmet came out with a new mix we tried today and loved!  It's Simply Stroganoff!  Yum!  The mix comes with it's own bag that you can stick right in the crock-pot, so you don't make a mess and have to wash it at all!  Yesterday, I just mixed the seasoning packet with water, poured it over 1.5lb of beef tips in the bag, put it in the fridge and just stuck the whole thing in the crock-pot this morning.

I made rice instead of the traditional pasta, and poured the bag over a bed of rice in a large stoneware dish.  It made a warm, wonderful meal for our family!

I have 1 in stock right now that I'd love to share or order online at my HG website!