I've learned over the years that it's in my nature to choose my projects/priorities wisely because when I do something, I'm going to do it at 100%....all the way or not at all.
Even when it comes to getting STREP.
I mean it was ugly. Increasingly throughout the day last Monday my ear & throat began to hurt....and then hurt badly! I'll spare you the gory details, but give God the glory by saying remember rack, shack & benny....in the fire? He was there. Yep, and he sent an angel several times who remembered what time it was and when I needed to take meds, who took care of my children, the house, took me to the dr. (twice! and btw, the shots hurted.) and let me sleep alone in my big king sized bed.... ok, in this instance I think the germaphobe angel was more afraid to sleep with me than anything, but nevertheless...I was thankful. I finally awoke from my mucinex/nyquil-induced coma yesterday afternoon.
Coincidence that Brad is teaching right now on the temple of the Holy Spirit...our bodies....keeping them clean and healthy....fasting....eating healthier....hmmm?
Oh yes, and I had just finished reading "Reshaping It All" by Candace Cameron Bure all about cleaning out body, mind and spirit. Or that I'm speaking in a few weeks on setting Godly goals and making big changes in your life, one little step at a time...while not having 1 iota of the ability, strength, or energy to take even one step. Coincidence? I think not.
Spiritual warfare stinks and it hit our house, namely me, BIGtime. Thankfully, because of the snow, we didn't miss a whole lot because most everything shut down. I'm even more appreciative and thankful for my husband/angel who worked so hard to keep everything going here, and me alive! :) We are praising God even in the storms, and please pray that no one else in this family gets this nastiness...so far, so good. God is so good.
Now, where's my list...and also, where's the Lysol?