Friday, December 16, 2011

December

Lists are my life.  Lists, lists everywhere!!!!  Sorry it's been so long.  If you're here, it means you really love me....or you're really lost.  Either way, hi.  I'm enjoying life.  I miss homeschooling but have cherished the time I've had with Moriah playing and ok yeah, even homeschooling.  She's a smart little cookie.  Speaking of cookies, here's my December lists so you know where I've been....

  • Baking cookies using my 4 POUND bag of chocolate chips from the pounding (see below)
  • Going to church Christmas parties, about 15 all together by the time we're done!  Great way to get to know the people we've grown to love!
  • Christmas shopping----online.  Oh yes!  Almost completely done in my PJs.  And that my friends is how you KEEP your Christmas spirit!  ;)
  • Wrapping presents as they show up at my door.
  • Decorating this beautiful blessing of a house God has given us....mantle pic coming soon.
  • Voice Recital--have loved teaching my sweet girls (and one boy) and they performed a Christmas recital at the beginning of this month.
  • Laundry---Boring I know but it's on the list because I do it....a LOT!
  • Pinterest....yep my new favorite.  So many ideas, so little time.  It sparks creativity for sure!
  • Reading to Moriah & listening to her read the books she knows!  "5 Little Monkeys", "8 Little Ladybugs", "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" & my favorite is when she reads her Bible....  
".....And then Jesus got a chipmunk on his shoulder!!!"  
Her translation & vocal expression makes it very exciting!
  • Helping with homework and keeping up with grades online!  
  • Studying Isaiah and blessed by the HOPE I have knowing Jesus is the Messiah and that this world is not my home.  Thy Kingdom Come!!!
  • Praying our 2nd home in Kansas would sell.  It seems to be God's glory in progress, as we've struggled with why and what we're to learn from it.  We know God has a purpose and we're trusting His perfect timing.  To God be the Glory!
  • Driving.  Seems I do this the most these days.
  • Looking forward to the kids being out of school and spending time together again.
  • Looking for ways to bless others.  I've been so blessed.  Lord, give me Your eyes to meet needs the way Jesus, our Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God & Prince of Peace did and still does today.