Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update

Grace had her 2nd colonoscopy today.
Overall she's better than the first scope (1-23-13) but she still has ulcers (they are considerably smaller ~ I had the 1st pictures with me to compare) so she progresses slower than most people with Crohn's on Remicade. Her case is just more severe than most. They want to progress slower than before to rest her bowel so we will be here 1 or 2 more weeks to heal. She will also be on another Crohn's med that was used before the days of Remicade. It takes longer to take effect but it will help outlast the other. She's also still on steroids and antibiotic as well.

I think I could be a nurse or even a doctor by now with all that I've learned. Moriah will tell you all that I need is a dr kit...and a computer. :)

We are happy that she is progressing and do realize that it could be a lot worse. God is good and loving and we are blessed. Grace also won BINGO today so I'd say it's a good day.