Luke has been at Camp Quaker Haven all week with the E. Free churches around here and we've been keeping up with him through pictures which has been so fun! I love that he gets right in and has fun, being his funny happy self! Although I did sorta think there should be one picture of him looking all sad like he missed his mama, but No, there he is all grown up and having fun! I loved the days of going to camp there. I started going after 3rd grade and never missed a summer that I can remember! Good times. There were so many pics to choose from with him in them, but here are my favorites...

Archery...

Bible quizzing...

Some sort of clapping game...

Another game I don't know the name of, and a face only a mama could love...

Mine's the cute one smiling....wonder how many hearts he broke this week?!

Not too worried that homeschooling has stunted his socialization development at this point...

With his cabin group.
The theme is "In Service to the King"
I miss him.