Sunday, July 26, 2009

Working Mom Meal Plan

This week I'll experience once again the life of a Working Mom. I will be teaching the music at CYT Camp from 8am to 3pm every day, which means I leave home at 7:15 and get home at 4:15ish. So of course this turns mealtimes into "fend for yourself" times 'cause Mama is TIRED! But oh the luck....HG to the rescue. :) Meal Plan Monday never looked so good...

Tuesday: Chipotle Chicken and Noodles w/steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Wednesday: OUT to eat with my husband of 13 years to celebrate our anniversary!!!
Friday: Santa Fe Chicken, altering the recipe a little with Tortilla Soup seasoning & can of rotel instead of Maria's Salsa---still can't wait! Adding rice at the end, and warm tortillas....el YUMMO!

This amazing week took sooo little to buy at the grocery store. I even split the frozen bag of chicken between the two chicken meals and the family will never notice since I'm adding rice or noodles to the recipes. My crock-pot will get FULL use this week, but praise God for that invention and whoever invented it. Lord, bless 'em. And....bless this food to the nourishment of our bodies....Amen. That reminds me of this hilarious video.