Monday, February 01, 2010

❤My Blanket❤

On this the first day of my favorite month of the year, when ❤HEARTS❤ are everywhere and ❤Love❤ abounds, I want you to know....

I ❤LOVE❤ this blanket.
I could post a link to my husband's sermon every week, but this last series NO PERFECT PEOPLE ALLOWED has been especially good. God has been tugging at Brad's heart and pulling out the passion in him that I first fell in love with. If you have been struggling to hear from God or haven't felt LOVED in a while.... please take the time to listen. If not to all of them in this series, then this one for sure! God's love is like my wonderfully soft and warm blanket.... AND it covers a multitude of sins.

❤ God LOVES you because God IS Love. Pray that God will show you His great big LOVE today. I promise He's just been waiting for you to ask. ❤