
Inspired by Betsy's comment below, I went looking to see if I could buy online a delicious bottle of something I found while I visited her there in Oregon. We had lunch at a very healthy, and very hip little place, appropriately named, "
CAFE YUMM!" They have a simple philosophy, summed up by the very eloquent ME: put a bunch of heathy foods together in a bowl and put some sauce on it, appropriately named, "YUMM SAUCE!" and there you have it! Yumm bowls come in a few varieties to choose from, fill you up and make you feel like you just had a bowl of vitamins. Almost like a salad, but more filling, with organic beans instead of greens. Sorry Kansas, we're just not health-conscious enough to render getting one here, so you'll just have to go to Oregon to try some! I highly recommend the experience, but my opinion could be a bit off, since it may just be the company that made it so good! ;)


Betsy, have a YUMM bowl for me and I'll have um.....a
SPANGLES cheeseburger for you. :( Oh, how very sad. Miss you, my dear friend.